Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
BOOKING & PAYMENT PROCEDURE
- 25% of the booking fee is due on the day of booking. Payment is due in full four weeks before the holiday.
- We will email you a confirmation of your booking once we have received deposit payment.
- Guests must be over 21 years of age to make a booking with Coed Gelert
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Credit card information will be kept on file in order to cover any damages or other costs. (GDPR will be adhered to)
- When you make a reservation, you accept responsibility for any theft, breakage, or damage caused by you, your pets, or any member of your party, and you agree to fully indemnify us for any loss we may incur as a result.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations.
- No refunds will be given if a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of the start date.
- If you cancel before the 30 day period, you will be refunded the full amount, minus your 25% deposit.
- Failure to arrive will not result in a refund.
- Only 2 dogs are allowed at one time
- We will only accept dogs; no other pets will be permitted.
- Your dog(s) is limited to the downstairs area only & your security deposit will be used for cleaning if this is ignored.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- We ask that dogs are not to be left alone in the properties, unless you provide them with a crate.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
- Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 11pm and 8am.
- We reserve the right to cancel a holiday without refund if the unreasonable behaviour of the people named on the booking (or their guests) interferes with the enjoyment, comfort, or health of others.
- Wireless broadband (Wi-Fi) is available in all apartment locations and is provided free of charge. We cannot guarantee connectivity at any given time; however we endeavour to maintain the hardware and connection within all cottages. If there is a fault with the wireless router provided, we will give support and maintenance
NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS
- The maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed four for the 2 bed cottages, and six for the 3 bed cottages.
- Only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
CHECK IN, CHECK OUT & RETURN OF KEYS
Check in is from 4:00pm. Check out is at 10:00am.
- Guests will be given a code to access the key safe on arrival. The code will remain the same for the duration of your stay and it is your responsibility to keep the key with you at all times.
- We ask that you return the key in key safe during check-out.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
DAMAGES TO PROPERTY & ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- This property is privately owned and we expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
- Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action.
- If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damages.
- We or our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
CAR PARKING & EV Charging
- Please park your vehicles in the designated parking space, ensuring cars do not block access to other properties. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle (per 2 bed cottage) and 2 vehicles (per 3 bed cottage). If needed, please note the village has a pay and display car park opposite the cottages.
- We will not be liable for the theft or damage to your vehicle or its contents.
The use of EV charging equipment or any similar electrical charging devices for vehicles is strictly prohibited within the premises of our holiday cottages. Should you require alternative options for EV charging during your stay, we recommend exploring nearby public charging stations or contacting local authorities for guidance.